Our Jubilee kiosk is restored to Museum Standard from the bare metal up using original materials or reproduced from original patterns. It features:
• A Jubilee Interior of two piece wallboard with stainless steel notice frames complete with period signs.
• Original, restored working Bakelite telephone mounted on ebonized parcel and directory shelves.
• A&B coin box to take Penny, Shilling and Sixpence.
• Hand cast glazing frames fitted with brass tapered glazing pins
• Brass door hinges, shackles, chrome pins and leather door straps
• Stainless steel door pull handle.
• Glazed throughout in tempered safety glass
• Floor insert and original pattern brass light fitting.
• Hand finished in BS539 Red enamel to Museum specification
• Crowns hand gilded with gold leaf
• Dimensions. 3ft. x 3ft. x 8ft 4in. Weight 750kgs
Jubilee Kiosk £5605
We also have an alternative range of K6 kiosks.
Trafalgar Kiosk £4180
As the Jubilee specification but supplied with a simple blank one-piece back board.
Piccadilly Kiosk £3795
As the Trafalgar, but less the gold gilding and with current red steel frames rather than early cast frames.
VAT to be added where applicable.Nation-wide delivery. Installation using our own Hydraulic Kiosk Trailers and experienced team available.
World-wide shipping. Full export case packing carried out in-house